The visit to this website does not imply that the user is obliged to provide any information. In the event that the user provides any information of a personal nature, the data collected on this website will be treated in a fair and lawful manner, subject at all times to the principles and rights set forth in Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and other development regulations.
- 1. Right to information
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter, LOPD), reservamenorca.com (hereinafter ReservaMenorca), owns the website www.reservamenorca. com, with the following contact information; in -Alaior-Menorca- Spain · Tlf: (+ 34) 688 910 664 · email: email@example.com, informs the user of this site of the existence of an automated file of personal data created by ReservaMenorca and under its responsibility.
- 2. Purpose
he data of registered users through the forms enabled for this purpose on the website are collected by ReservaMenorca, with the purpose of facilitating the provision of the services that ReservaMenorca and its collaborators provide through said website. The user authorizes the use of these to ReservaMenorca and its collaborators, for communications related to its reservation, and matters related to the commercial activity of the company and of interest to the user.
- Your data may be communicated to:
• The Public Administrations in the cases foreseen by the Law.
• To the estates of the State under the provisions of the Law.
• Banks and financial entities in the case of collection of contracted services, if any.
• Other companies collaborating with ReservaMenorca, such as collaborators, tour operators or service providers, of which the client may also be the final user, with the purpose of good administrative management of the work to be carried out and which are processed by them to send communications , even by electronic means, about the services that may be of interest to you, unless you express your will against.
- 3. Conservation of data
ReservaMenorca guarantees that the personal data provided will be kept for a period no longer than 3 years.
- 4. Mandatory or optional nature of the information provided by the user and accuracy of the data.
The user guarantees that the personal data provided to ReservaMenorca, are true and is responsible for communicating to the same any modification of them.
- 5. User consent
he sending of personal data, through the use of electronic forms or, where appropriate, email messages, implies the express consent of the sender to the automated processing of the data included in the indicated media. The access and processing of the requested data is focused solely on the management of reservations or contracting of services, and the procedures that this entails, always respecting the current regulatory framework.
- 6. Rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation of users.
The user may exercise their rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation to the processing of their personal data, under the terms and conditions provided in the LOPD. You can exercise these rights by going to ReservaMenorca, by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 7. Security
ReservaMenorca maintains security levels for the protection of personal data in accordance with Royal Decree 994/1999, of June 11, relating to the security measures of automated files containing personal data, and has established all technical means to its scope to avoid loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of data provided by the user through the website, without prejudice to inform you that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable. ReservaMenorca undertakes to comply with the duty of secrecy and confidentiality with respect to the personal data contained in the automated file in accordance with the applicable legislation, as well as to grant them a secure treatment in the cessions of data that may be produced, as the case may be.
- 8. Information about cookies and “spamming techniques”
Reserva Menorca reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to future legislative or jurisprudential developments, as well as industry practices, informing users of the changes that occur in it.